17 Small, Insignificant Things Men Do That Mean More Than “I Love You”
> 17 Small, Insignificant Things Men Do That Mean More Than “I Love You”
1. He goes to things he doesn’t want to go to because you’re going.
2. He’ll stay in on a Friday when you’re sick and risk getting it.
3. He can sleep with you and not have sex.
4. He buys your friends drinks too.
5. He goes where you want to go for dinner.
6. He buys snacks specifically for you.
7. After a trip, he stops to see you before seeing his own apartment.
8. He’ll always text you back, even when it’s inconvenient.
9. He pays attention to the little things and remembers them for later.
10. He tries to set up his friends with your friends.
11. He gives you a towel.
12. He tells you you’re beautiful when you wake up — no matter how much makeup is smeared across your face.
13. He even pretends to listen when you’re complaining about insignificant drama.
14. He doesn’t act any different when his friends are around.
15. He actually gives you advice when you talk to him.
16. He carries that extra bag of yours — you know, the really girly one.
17. He doesn’t need to tell you he loves you.