15 Important Life Lessons From Our Dearest Bob Ross!
> 15 Important Life Lessons From Our Dearest Bob Ross!
Our dearest Bob Ross, who introduced us to the love of painting, passed away 20 years ago. Here's 15 valuable pieces of advice from him about painting and life in general.
1. Painting is like having a super power. You can move mountains and change the flow of rivers.
2. Light needs darkness to shine brighter.
3. Every day we paint is a happy day.
4. Look around. Beauty is everywhere. You just have to look closer to see that.
5. Trees are perfect at hiding your mistakes.
6. Go out there, talk to a tree. Be friends with them. There's nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend.
7. I remember what dad told me when I was a child:
8. If you want to do something, the first thing that you should do is to believe that you can.
9. I believe that if you do enough practice, you might even paint 'Mona Lisa' with a 2 inch painting brush.
10. We, artists, are a different breed. We are a group of happy people.
11. We don't make mistakes. We only have tiny accidents.
12. You have to chase your own talents. To put another way, talent is just pursued interest.
13. I can't think of anything better than painting to express myself.
14. A few tools, a brief education and a powerful vision is all you need to start painting.
15. I started painting as a hobby in my childhood. I didn't know I had a talent for painting. I believed that talent can be developed through practice. If I can do it, everybody can.