The world is so huge that even if you decide to see every single place, your whole lifetime won’t be enough. Still, you may believe it’s better to see as much as you can, which means you’re on a good path. On the other hand, there are people who are stuck in their small worlds, which is scary.
Even though you can’t visit the entire world, you should know that the world is much bigger than your surrounding area. Go, see, explore, learn. And do as much you can.
Here’s what is going to happen if you get stuck in your little world...
1. The number of people you know will be limited
2. First, your personal development will slow down and then stop altogether.
3. You’ll become an introvert over time.
4. You’ll feel an emptiness which you can’t fill with any other thing
5. Even in your happiest moments, you won’t be able to stop the feeling that “there’s something missing.”
6. Your emotions will reach a point, and then become stagnant.
7. You’ll never get to live life on the edges.
8. You’ll waste your time listening to the same problems, but in different versions.
9. With a safe, familiar, comfy and small environment, you may become a dull and/or closed-minded person.
10. Having different perspectives will become a taboo for you.
11. Actually, your whole perspective will get lost.
12. You’ll become a “boyfriend/girlfriend recycling plant”
13. There will be no private life for you.
14. After a while, you’ll lose the desire to explore, see and experience new things
Bonus- Get into action before it’s too late, search for ways to expand your little world.