We've compiled some interesting pieces of information about music videos.
1. Loud heavy metal music was playing during the shooting of 'Shake It Off' by Taylor Swift.
2. All of the girls starring in the video of 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber were wearing the same lipstick.
The choreographer, who herself wears Mac's Ruby Woo lipstick every day, used it in the clip because she thinks it is suitable for every skin color.
3. Kiezsa broke her rib during the filming of her famous song 'Hideaway,' however she went on dancing despite the pain. 'The show must go on!'
4. The lip that was used in the clip of 'Lips Are Movin' by Meghan Trainor is a design from Yazbükey, a Turkish brand.
The signature design of the brand Yazbükey, which was founded by Emel and Yaz Kurhan, the grandchildren of the famous Ottoman Egypt governer Muhammad Ali of Egypt, was used a lot in the video.
5. The main character of Adele's 'Hello' clip is actually a Grammy-nominated singer.
The real name of Mack Wilds, who is recently popular for his song Mack Wilds - Love in the 90z, is Tristan Wilds, and he was both an actor and a musician at the same time.
6. The dress that Taylor Swift wore in her 'Wildest Dreams' clip was originally designed for Miss Piggy.
The dress was rented from the Muppet Show studio.
7. The video of the Selena Gomez's song 'Heart Wants What It Wants' had been shot a year before it aired.
8. The voice that you hear at the beginning of the clip of 'Formation' by Beyoncé' is of a YouTube celebrity who was killed in 2010.
A prostitute from New Orleans, who was known as Messy Mya, received many followers in a brief period of time with her YouTube videos. She was killed during an armed assault in her neighborhood, where violent instances came about quite often. The video being referred to is: Messy Mya | Booking The Hoes From New Wildin
9. A wedding at Oheka Castle, where Taylor Swift shot her 'Blank Space' video, costs about $100,000.
The brother of Joe Jonas - Taylor Swift's ex - Nick Jonas, and the former member of 'N Sync, Joey Fatone are some other celebrities that got married in this castle.
10. The scenes of Niall Horan in One Direction's 'Drag Me Down' clip were indeed shot in a zero gravity chamber.
One-to-one replicas of NASA's spaceport and the Orion space shuttle were made just for this video, as well.
11. The stage decor of Selena Gomez's 'Same Old Love' clip describes the rain drops that hit a car's windows.
This video was initially supposed to take place entirely in a car, this detail results from the concert scenes that were added to the video in the last minute.
12. A farm in Ireland was rented for the filming of Rihanna's 'We Found Love,' however the owner of the farm kicked the whole crew out after seeing Rihanna's costumes.
13. Kendall Jenner was also one of the celebrities to star in Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' video, which is full of other celebrities; however he couldn't make it because he had to be somewhere else during the filming dates.
The reason is kinda confusing, because there were rumors of Harry Styles, Taylor Swift's ex, and Kendall Jenner. It is interesting that Taylor Swift made this offer to Kendall Jenner, with whom she has always been on good terms, although she is obsessive about her exes. Unlike her close friend Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner doesn't plan on starring in music videos. Long story short, the reason she rejected Taylor Swift looks more like an excuse.