Etsy.com is long known as a clearing house where eclectic crafters can sell their knit, painted, and hot-glued odds and ends. BUT, it is also full of the sad faces of boyfriends forced to model their girlfriends' wares. While wearing silly hats, shirts, and scarves, these men seem to be crying hard inside!
1. He looks like a person who’d die for the one he loves. Well not very eagerly, but anyway.
2. *cries inside* - Literally.
3. His adorable puffy red eyes are about to be blown by the beauty of his girlfriend's unicorn hoodie.
4. BF: "There goes my dignity.." GF: "Not there, Kevin! Here, look at here, here goes your dignity."
5. This one seems to have embraced his fate.
6. This horned furry cap appears to serve the dual purpose of keeping this sad Etsy boyfriend's head warm while also keeping him thoroughly uncomfortable.
7. GF: "Don't sulk at me, Bob, did you think I was enjoying your stupid country songs?"
8. "My gal's gonna buy me a motorcycle after she sells these. Yeah."
9. And they lived happily ever after in their little castle. Never left there again. How could he, look at this face.
10. "MY GOD Marnie! Promise me you'll never tell anyone you've modeled it from - WTF Marnie is this a joke?"
11. Losing it. Literally.
12. "I'm 58 and I still feel young inside. Maybe it's that I'm still a joke. Whatever."
13. There goes someone's promising career in gangsta rap, the stock market, in medicine, in anything you can think of, actually. Whatever it was.
14. He can now play any role in any Wes Anderson movie.
15. "You know what, Jess? Put a price tag on me too. Sell me to someone sane."
16. "Kill me. Kill me now."
17. "But if you look on the bright side... Nope. I can't."