Fashion industry doesn’t seem to understand how real-life women’s bodies work. If you have small boobs, you probably know how ridiculous some clothes look on you, and if you’re just a bit overweight, you know how some dresses are not designed for you at all. This time we’ll be examining the problems that big-boobed girls have to endure.
1. Shirts that has boob holes when you button it up
2. Or worse, shirts that actually rips around your boobs...
3. The strapless you have to hike up every 5 minutes
4. Dresses that don't look anything like it was meant to on the model
5. Dresses that you somehow got on in the changing room but get stuck around your boobs when you try to take them off
6. And the visible seams that are actually meant to go under your boobs
7. Cute swimsuits that aren't at all supportive, and supportive swimsuits that aren't at all attractive
8. Crop tops that make your boobs look massive from the side...
... and probably release some accidental underboob.
9. All the boring neutral-toned bras because the cute ones don't come in practical sizes
10. Dress that fit perfectly everywhere other than your chest
11. The shirt that is way too big for you but at least fits around your chest
12. The drape-style blouse you wore because it's big and should theoretically hide your boobs, but just makes them look even bigger than normal
13. Basic v-necks you mistakenly thought could pass as casual wear
14. The graphic tee with the illegibly stretched-out words
15. And the parts of the shirt that end up physically hidden under your boobs
16. All the bras that don't fit even after the countless times you've tried being measured
17. The underwires that always manage to escape and poke you to death
18. And the expensive bra that promises the magic support you've been waiting for but is as unsupportive as any other
19. The sports bra you were foolish enough to think would strap you in for a run
20. And the sports bra you can't even get on
21. The basic cotton tee that always ends up with crinkles between your boobs
22. The casual shirt that is actually perfectly fitting but your boobs make look provocative
23. And the built in padding that pretty much aligns with nothing