After some age, every man masturbates. This may not be scientific fact but it's a fact. Some do it more, some do it less, some stop after a certain age, and some continue even after having a sex life. And at the end of every masturbation process, a whitish substance comes out of the man's body and it's called 'semen.' The funny thing is we were all inside semen once. But do we know everything about this thing? Well, today we're going to learn many things about it. It's education time!
1. First of all, let's not confuse semen with sperm. The semen is the liquid that comes out when a man discharges. It contains sperm; But this is between 5-10%.
2. It takes about 65-75 days for a sperm to reach its maturity in the male body.
3. A man ejaculates about an average of one teaspoon of semen.
4. Most sperm have difficulties swimming to the egg after ejaculation and prefer to turn around themselves in semen.
5. Some women are allergic to semen.
6. According to the acidity of the vagina, sperm can live up to 5 days in the female body.
7. Sperm cannot live much at body temperature. For this reason, the testicles, where sperm production happens, are placed outside the body.
8. It is beneficial to wear comfortable clothes for sperm quality to not fall; Testicles in tight clothes can not adjust the temperature.
9. Nearly 90% of sperm are deformed.
10. A tablespoon of sperm is about 20 calories.
11. The sperm that are not ejaculated out of the body are absorbed back into the body.
12. One of the most confusing myths about the subject is a lie: Excess masturbation and sex don't affect the number of sperm.
13. What you eat effects the taste of your semen.
14. As people age, the efficiency of sperm decreases.
15. Consuming semen may help you cope with depression.
16. Doing exercise increases the number of sperm in your body.
17. Obesity affects the number and quality of sperm.