In our childhood years, when our emotions were at their purest and we were the definition of innocence, some things literally destroyed us. As painful as it was back then, now they have all turned into precious memories.
1. When the guest's kid broke your favorite toy.
2. When your best buddy moved out of the neighborhood.
3. When your ball busted.
4. When the long block in Tetris never appeared.
5. When you never got the light up shoes you wanted.
6. When you got a flat tire while riding your bike with your friends.
7. When you lost all of your pogs in a game.
8. When you never got the "free" sign on your ice cream stick.
9. When your snowman melted the day after you put so many hours of work into it.
10. When you made sculptures from the mud and then it rained.
11. When everybody tried to hit you while you were playing dodgeball.
12. When you woke up and your mom wasn't there.
13. When Antony died in Candy Candy.
14. When the tape broke while you were playing Atari.
15. When your fish died and was replaced with a new fish by your parents.