Conservatism is not just in Muslim societies or in the Middle East; it's also in the western world. Even Hollywood celebrities, recognized by the whole world, may have grown up with strict rules in conservative families. Somewhere along the way, they must have figured something out and changed their paths but they were all raised in either religious or very conservative families. Let's see who these rebels are!
1. Anne Hathaway was raised as a very strict Catholic; She actually stuck to her beliefs and values during a large part of her adult life, but ...
2. Angelina Jolie's father was not religious but was more conservative in the traditional sense.
3. Both Katy Perry's mother and father are very strict Christians. They have never approved of their daughter's profession and style.
4. Amber Heard was a religious girl of a religious family. Until the age of 14 ...
5. Jack Nicholson's father was a polygamist Catholic. Little Jack thought his mother was his sister for many years ...
6. Gwen Stefani admits she still refrains from her family.
7. What if we said that Madonna's family, who created the most obscene products ever, were very strict Catholics? :)
8. Jessica Alba also grew up in religious families, but this didn't have a reverse effect on her. Alba is still a religious person, and she giver her children an education in this direction.
9. Hugh Laurie is also a person who wasn't too much into religion because of his extremely religious father.
10. Justin Bieber was raised by an extremely devout mother; he is still a Christian though he doesn't live that lifestyle.
11. Brad Pitt's family is really religious! In fact, his mother and Angelina Jolie are on bad terms with each other.
12. Selena Gomez is a Catholic since childhood... But her lifestyle isn't much appreciated by the Catholic community.
13. Nicole Scherzinger's grandfather was a priest!
14. Gerard Butler finally finds peace in religion.
15. Jim Carrey's family was very strict religiously, economically, and traditionally.
16. Jimmy Fallon was seriously thinking of becoming a priest.