You spent years together, gathered so many good memories, and even experienced new things together. You were deeply in love, you felt like you can never fall in love like this again; but some things went wrong and unfortunately, you broke up. You somehow pulled yourself together, found a new way in life or maybe even fell in love again; but one day, all of a sudden, you bump into him/her and feel numerous different emotions at the same time. Here are some of them;
1. You get like an electric shock feeling the first see him/her, and sadly, for a moment, you can’t recognize the person that you spent your years with. You’re strangers now, after all.
2. The situation to be good or bad depends on two things; first, the ex is forgotten, or the second, you’re still thinking about him/her.
3. There are two kinds of reactions to have depending on these factors and how hard the break up was.
4. The way you look at the moment and whether one of the parties has a new boyfriend/girlfriend are also huge factors.
5. Let’s assume you did say hello and chat for a bit. You would get puzzled but both of you will say some classic sentences.
6. You would feel broken deep inside if you still have feelings for him/her. Especially if you’re the reason why you’re ‘exes’ now.
7. A strange feeling invades you, even though you’re over him/her. You try to describe it, but it’s just not possible.
8. And then you ask to yourself “What am I doing?” Especially if you are the one who suffered more.
9. If it wasn’t a really bad breakup or you’re totally over it, the conversation may last a little longer.
10. You suddenly realize; nothing is the same anymore. You both have changed both mentally and physically.
11. This bump-in can ruin your mood, no matter if you still have feelings or not.
12. Whatever you do after the run-in, a part of your mind starts thinking about the past. All of the memories arouse all of a sudden.
13. While thinking about all of these, you try to feel the same emotions again. But your feelings are not the same anymore.
14. How would everything be now, if we didn't breakup?
15. It'll be surprising to see how much you've changed once you think about your past. And you'll realize once again that there’s nothing time can't heal.