15 Things People Who Have The Weekdays Off Go Through!
> 15 Things People Who Have The Weekdays Off Go Through!
Takes one to know one! 😥😥
1. No Monday-syndrome!
2. Saturdays and Sundays are torturous.
3. You can't spend that much time with your friends.
4. Because you aren't doing that well in the socializing department, you usually spend your off days at home, watching movies.
5. Your relationships don't go that smoothly.
6. You don't have to ask for time off to deal with government offices and banks.
7. You don't take the official or religious holidays, and you get extra money for working on these days.
8. As your off days can change, you don't fall into the pit of monotonousness.
9. You show off to the friends who work on weekdays by saying "Well, I am just chilling at home. 😛😛"
10. As there aren't many people around on the weekdays, you don't have to deal with crowds or traffic.
11. But then you have to miss events like concerts that take place on weekends, because you have to work.
12. Your place in the front row of the people who spend Saturday night at home is always ready.
13. Sunday breakfast is a dream.
14. Because you can't attend family gatherings, you become the undutiful child of the family.
15. You always dream of quitting and getting a normal job with a normal schedule.