In some countries, table manners are taught to children at a very early age and are taken very seriously. Lots can go wrong while eating and these tips can help you not embarrass yourself, friends, or family.
There are many fine details that we didn't know when it comes to table manners. So, we have compiled some easy rules to obey at the table for you!
1. Let's start with how you should sit.
2. We put the napkin on our knees.
3. We start eating together.
4. You shouldn't add salt or pepper to your food before tasting it first.
5. You should hold your wine glasses from the neck part.
6. Don't underestimate spoons!
7. And about the forks and knives...
8. Don't eat in a hurry.
9. No slurping or blowing with the soup.
10. The last slice of the bread in the breadbasket.
11. No knives with salad!
12. We invite the spoon to join the fork while eating spaghetti.
13. Lots of fork and knife action while eating fish.
14. Before taking food to your own plate, offer it to other people first.
15. A cup of tea would be awesome after a nice meal!