There are many things in the world we can't find answers to. We call them a mystery or just a coincidence. Whatever the case, they're sometimes good and sometimes spooky. We don't know if they're supernatural stuff that nobody can solve or all of them have a solid explanation. Whatever the case, we put together 15 of these interesting scenarios that happened or are happening in the world at the moment.
1. One of the most dangerous drugs, methamphetamine (Crystal Meth, which we know more from Breaking Bad) is extremely common in North Korea.
2. The names of the cities in Russia keep getting changed a lot.
3. In the '80s, Michael Jackson's hair was accidentally caught in fire during a commercial for a soft drink company. Instead of sueing the company, Michael helped them establish a center for helping and fighting burns.
4. In an Oklahoma town of 400 people, 76% of the administration budget comes from traffic fines.
5. The reindeer is the only mammal that can see UV lights. Their eyes can see algae, polar bears moving on the snow, and urine traces.
6. When a schizophrenic man couldn't be controlled because of his aggression, he was put into treatment and a tumor was found in his brain.
7. In Vietnam, 'The Vietnam War' is called 'American War.'
8. Lenin's last wish was a bit odd.
9. 1000000000000066600000000000001 is a famous prime number and at the same time it's a palindrome.
10. In 2010 in London, an MI6 agent was found naked and dead in a locked suitcase.
11. In the 1988 mayoral elections of Rio de Janeiro, the public had so many complaints about the municipality that a monkey, which was the mascot of the city's zoo garden, received more than 400 votes!
12. Only ravens, bees, ants, and humans have linguistic skills.
13. Jerry Seinfeld got an offer to do a voiceover in South Park, but when he realized that his character was a turkey that appeared in only one scene with a single sentence, he refused.
14. North Korea flagged 'ghost ships' in which everyone was dead hit Japan's coasts over the past few years.
15. A secret service agent who decided to be a secret service agent after seeing Ronald Reagan in the secret service agent role. Later, he saved the life of Ronald Reagan, the US president.