15 Annoying Facts You’ll Only Know If You’re Attractive But Not Photogenic
News > 15 Annoying Facts You’ll Only Know If You’re Attractive But Not Photogenic
You KNOW you’re good-looking. But somehow, you’re someone else in your photos: one of your eyes is closed, there’s a funny expression on your face, you have a second chin, and your skin just looks
different. At some point, you accept the fact that you’re not one of those who can mesmerize people with your shiny smile on social media. Well, at least you know that it’s always better to see you in person! Here are 15 things you can relate to if you’re attractive but not really photogenic. Source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicalima/... 1. You know you’re attractive...
In real life. 👊
2. BUT, you look awful in photos.
That can't be you! 😫
3. You hate those people who look perfect in EVERY photo.
What witchcraft do they do to make themselves look so good? 😒
4. You’ve left the house wearing the “perfect” outfit and feeling great...
But then you see a photo of yourself and you wonder how you managed to go outside looking so terrible. 🙀
5. Sometimes you feel like your eyes are your worst enemies.
You always have one eye closed anytime you’re in front of the camera. 👀🔫
6. For some reason, your face inexplicably changes at the exact moment someone wants to take your picture.
Self-confidence = destroyed.😑
7. Your biggest burden are those disposable film cameras!
Because you can’t inspect and erase the pictures someone takes of you.
8. The hardest thing is taking a good selfie. A real challenge.
HOW do people do it? 😤
9. Your selfie album is full of failed attempts taken in the quest for the perfect photo.
“Can I borrow your phone?” “Sure, one sec.” *deletes 800 bad selfies*
10. Well, maybe a professional photographer can do it?
Your best angle is as far away as the photographer can get.
11. Or maybe the photos where your face is blurry.
At least your funny face isn't so recognizable this time.
12. In case of emergencies, you know you can just resort to covering your face before someone can manage to snap a photo of you.
Better to prevent it than regret it.
13. When you finally take a good photo, you make it your profile pic on all your social media accounts.
And it’s going to stay up there for a good long while.
14. You’ve become an expert at adding filters to your photos, even though you know that filters can’t fix anything.
15. But at least your Tinder matches are always impressed when they meet you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Unexpected gorgeousness! 😀