Ok, we get it. Everybody has their way of doing things. These small things make you who you are. But if you're eating with others, there are some unwritten rules that you have to follow. We put together a couple of them. We hope our readers don't do any of these.
Enjoy the list.
1. If you saw this and had a heart attack, you are one of us. You're supposed to break it and eat it.
2. Let's get one thing straight. If you're not eating it alone, you can't put ketchup and mayonnaise on like this.
3. If you open packets like this, you'll have 7 years of bad luck, did you know that?
4. Eating a pizza slice like this is an insult to the pizza
5. If you can't eat chicken wings, then don't eat chicken wings. 80% of it is bone already, you mess it up by eating like this
6. Same goes with ribs. Leave no meat behind. Eat it all up.
7. The only liquid you're supposed to use with cereal is milk. Not heated milk, not water and not coke. Coke, really?
8. Oh, and you put the cereal first, then you can add milk, duh!
9. The proper way to peel a mandarin is doing it at once
10. No matter how big a hamburger is, you CANNOT use fork and knife. You have to eat it with your hands.
11. If you're dipping chips in the same sauce with other people, don't double dip. Disgusting.
12. If you happen to eat from these small things, for the love of god, don't use big spoons. Please?
13. The proper way of slicing a cake is totally not like this. If anybody doesn't like eating the sides, then don't eat at all!