If somebody tell you this, don't believe in them. These type of men can be emotionally reached if you show them even one of your boobs. If somebody is really emotionally unreachable or unavailable, you recognize it after spending some time with them. And the more you get to know them and be aware of this fact, you start panicking and asking yourself 'WTF am I supposed to do now?' Worry no more, for I will tell you what you can do.
Scroll Down to Continue
1. These men are prone to have short and superficial conversations about themselves. It might even prove problematic for you to learn how many siblings he has.
2. They want to ditch the questions you direct to them by saying "Let's talk about you." You can, and should, reply "We have been talking about me for the last two hours, what about that?"
3. They use the following bullsh*t denial defense mechanisms: "I can't show my emotions, there is actually so much going on in my inner world, I just don't know how to express it." What you should do in this case is not to believe him, but to move on by saying "Call me when you can express your emotions."
8. While you are talking to him, you might get the feeling that he isn't good at anything at all, since he always replies like "well", "so so", "a little", "not too bad," etc. Because they want to give as little information as possible and don't want you to ask them anything else.
13. They change their style a lot. First, they have long hair, then no hair; first, they have no beard and then they turn into Hagrid; they behave hyper one day, and introverted the next. They are just out of balance.