Do you get anxious by people who talk a lot on the phone? Do you ignore the calls and texts from people? This might be the right list for you. Here are 14 characteristics of people who answer their phone only when they feel like it.
1. Let's make it clear, if you have the right to call me whenever you want, then I have to right to pick up only if I feel like it. 😌
2. They only pick up the phones of the people they love without preparing themselves.
3. If you're not liked much by this person, you will only get an answer if you call 2-3 times.
4. We don't like to talk for hours on the phone and get anxious as the conversation keeps going.
5. If a friend called before to chit chat about everything in their life, they are on our blacklist.
6. We are not the kind of people that values how many different people calls them.
7. When people tell you that your phone is ringing, you can just go, 'Let it ring!"
8. The same logic goes for the door. We might act like we're not home sometimes.
9. We are the ones who were always offline during the MSN times...
10. We have a bunch of BS excuses ready for you on why we didn't pick up the phone.
11. At least we don't complain when we can't reach you.
12. We sometimes wish we were born in the 90s, when the only phone we had to deal with was at home...
13. We usually hate notifications and will wait until they build up to go through it in the quickest way possible.
14. We prefer not to get consumed by the modern world.