13 Actresses Playing Male Roles And Taking Masculinity To A Whole New Level!
> 13 Actresses Playing Male Roles And Taking Masculinity To A Whole New Level!
These famous Hollywood actors who left us breathless in the most feminine scenes on the cinema screen have proven in various roles that they can be extremely impressive as a drag king.
Here are the famous women and their roles as they dressed in drag and put their own characters in them!
1. Hilary Swank had great benefits of having masculine facial features in 'Boys Don't Cry.'
2. Cate Blanchett was so successful when she played Bob Dylan; If they hadn't written her name on the film poster, it would have been difficult to realize it was her.
3. Amanda Bynes was just like a boy in her movie 'She's the Man.'
4. Shakespeare's Viola character was a test for many famous actors. Gwyneth Paltrow was the most successful to pull it off!
5. Another person who successfully did the part of Viola is Anne Hathaway...
6. Tilda Swinton took us deep with Orlando.
7. Milla Jovovich, who wins the hearts of heterosexual men in a sexy way, did the opposite with her role in "The Messenger!"
8. We knew that Frida Kahlo had problems with gender roles and that she often wore drag. That's what Salma Hayek did!
9. The most feminine faces of Hollywood: Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz!
10. Keira Knightley had to pose as a man in the series of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and looked like a cute boy. :)
11. Meryl Streep made us feel her difference even after she acted as a Rabbi!
12. It was very politic for Whoopi Goldberg to turn herself into a white man in 'The Associate.'
13. Angelina Jolie is an ideal husband for many women in the movie 'Salt.'