People like to criticize people because of their age even if they're 5 years younger. As this gap increases, the level of criticizing also increases. Almost no grown up likes youngsters. We have to see this as self-criticism. Here are some of the things adults have to think before they start criticizing.
''Young people now admire other young children''
1. All the stars of each period started young.
''Young people today are really disrespectful'.'
2. Young people never get along well with adults in any period.
''Young people today are addicted to telephone. It's always in their hands'.'
3. Every young person follows the trend of his/her period. That's all.
"Young people wear ridiculous clothes."
4. Adults have never liked young people's clothes.
"They exaggerate the admiration thing."
5. We watched people on magazine programs crying for Michael Jackson, Madonna, New Kids On The Block, Backstreet Boys, N Sync, Blue, Britner Spears, and Tokio Hotel.
"Young people don't seem to care about life, they don't have a world-view."
6. Most people's world-view shape after they come of age.
"All their problem is love. They experience some things at an early age. They're all after relationships."
7. Loving and flirting are feelings that are most felt when we're young.
"Young girls put too much makeup on, they look older than they actually are."
8. Young people having interest in adult lives is not something new.
"They don't have a plan for the future."
9. Not having goals at an early age is a problem of education and the society.
"Young people don't understand the adults. They don't even try to."
10. Young people haven't experienced adulthood yet, but adults experienced how it is to be young.