Naira Oganesyan is a photographer who is impressed by the looks of children who have parents from different nationalities. This is the reason why she started up a conceptual photography project called The beauty of mixed blood which aims to explore the unique looks of multinational children.
Naira admits that she had really hard time picking these children as photography subjects, as she liked all of the children and wanted to involve all of them in the project.
***This article was originally published on Bright Side.
1. Seven-year-old Daniel: his dad is Tatar and his mom is Georgian.
2. Nine-year-old Vagif: his dad is half-Azerbaijanian and half-Russian and his mom is half-Armenian and half-Russian.
3. Six-year-old Leo: his dad is Congolese and his mom is Russian.
4. Five-year-old Leon: his exact nationality is unknown.
5. Five-year-old Alice: her dad is Russian and her mom is half-Uzbek and half-Tatar.
6. Five-year-old Maya: her dad is Russian and her mom is Armenian.
7. Nine-year-old Ksenia: her dad is of German Jewish descent and her mom is half-Russian and half-Tatar.
8. Six-and-a-half-year-old Daniel: his dad is Nigerian and his mom is Russian.
9. Five-year-old Lukyan: his dad is half-Ukrainian and half-Russian and his mom is half-Turkmen and half-Tatar.
10. Seven-year-old Timur: his dad is Azerbaijanian and his mom is Russian.
11. Six-year-old Dominic: his dad is half-Georgian and half-Tatar and his mom is Ossetian.
12. Five-year-old Eva: her dad is Korean and her mom is of Russian, Ukrainian, and Jewish descent.
13. Eight-year-old Anna: her dad is Armenian and her mom is Russian.
14. Five-year-old Eliza: her dad is half-Armenian and half-Georgian and her mom is Russian.
15. Four-and-a-half-year-old Salma: her dad is Uzbek and her mom is Armenian.
16. Five-year-old Lucas: his dad is Belgian and his mom is Russian.