February 19 2016 - 04:22am
March 31 2016 - 11:08am
Add to Favorites.
Wild-life photography is an amusing and cheerful job but it can also be daunting and make you push your own limits. You need to be determined, patient, strong and experienced. It's definitely not the same as taking photos of your cute little bush in the garden while these guys embrace the wilderness of the Amazon or even the Arctics!
1. Firs, it teaches you how to be patient.
2. For a single shot, a single moment you'll have to spend days.
3. It makes you understand people over nature.
4. And to empathize with the ones who survive under harsh conditions.
5. It teaches you how every life and every living being and every spirit is indeed valuable.
6. It makes you feel what unconditional love is.
7. It makes you see how far you can go and hold on for something you love.
8. It shows you the value of chasing your dreams.
9. It tells you the necessity of becoming one with nature.
10. It offers you intimacies you could never ever think of or expect.
11. Which sometimes will frighten or excite you.
12. And even scare you most of the time!
13. It tells you the necessity of adaptation.
14. It gives you the opportunity of seeing every color of the world as you get among them.
15. It teaches you how to face your fears,
16. And sometimes those fears coming right at you!
17. It gives you valuable friends with whom you'll communicate without using words!
18. Very close, and actually active friends!
19. You discover how much adrenaline your body can produce.
20. And you discover how great it is feels to be trusted.
21. You realize you should always watch your back.
22. You sadly notice that humans are indeed the wildest creatures in nature.
23. You comprehend the true meaning of "approaching with love".
24. And when you are approached with love, how easily you can blend in.
25. You see that humans are a part of the nature.
26. You sadly and dreadfully become aware of how you come apart from the nature , and actually how you've cast yourself away from nature.
27. You experience the excitement of being the first person discover new places, new things.
28. You witness the balance of life from the front rows.
29. You see the importance of timing.
30. You feel lost in the moment...
31. You see true love.
35. You discover how animals are happy to live together...
36. You witness fights you could never ever see somewhere else.
You can heart fully say how happy you are with your work despite all the harsh conditions.