We have compiled this list of awesome and unforgettable characters with an unusual hair or wig color. We usually come across such characters in fantasy and sci-fi movies. It isn't easy to pull off such bright colors, but they do it like a boss.
Spoiler alert: Yes, there is obviously more than one 'Joker.'
1. Harley Quinn is already identified with Margot Robbie, one of the most interesting characters of this year.
2. Angie, portrayed by Amber Valletta
3. Mary Elizabeth's character, Ramona Flowers, who we see with a different hair color in almost every scene.
4. Meryl Streep's Miranda Priestly, who scared the sh*t out of the fashion world
5. Hit Girl, who is the center and source of action in the movie, portrayed by Chloë Grace Moretz.
6. Milla Jovovich's Leeloo, whose mysterious powers are very interesting
7. Blue-haired Emma portrayed by Léa Seydoux
8. Elizabeth Banks' Effie Trinket character, whose both hair color and style keep on changing in the course of the series
9. The legendary character Cruella De Vil, portrayed by Glenn Close
10. Jarad Leto's Joker, who kicked ass although he didn't have many scenes
11. Jack Nicholson's Joker, who has one of the most iconic laughts
12. And yet another Joker: Heath Ledger was truly amazing!
13. Purple haired Violet, portrayed by Milla Jovovich
14. Halle Berry's arrogant character Storm
15. Mad Hatter, one of Johnny Depp's most unforgettable characters
16. And the Red Queen from the same movie, portrayed by Helena Bonham Carter
17. Rufio, the craziest orphan in the Peter Pan adaptation
18. The Riddler, whom Jim Carey gave life to
19. Beetlejuice, portrayed by Michael Keaton, who has become a legend with this character
20. Another character by Johnny Depp: Willy Wonka.
21. Meryl Streep's witch character in a modern adaptation of Grimms' Fairy Tales
22. The trouble maker Twins in the second movie
23. Jennifer Lawrance's Mystique
24. Ice Queen Freya portrayed by Emily Blunt
25. Natalie Portman's highly alluring Alice
26. Clementine's hair, which changes color as a symbol of the character's emotional transition, portrayed by Kate Winslet