17 Struggles Only Shy People Can Relate To!
> 17 Struggles Only Shy People Can Relate To!
Being shy comes with some serious disadvantages and challenges. We tried to sum some up for you in this post.
1. You are always one step back from others in life.
2. You walk around as red as a beet during the day.
3. You can't stand up for your rights properly.
4. You feel uncomfortable when there are many people that you don't know around you.
5. You are the greatest listener in every conversation.
6. You are known as the "good kid" in your family.
7. You are always considered an introvert by others.
8. Expressions such as "I couldn't hear you, can you repeat it?" and "Can you speak more loudly?" are nightmares to shy people.
9. Suggestions like "You should go out more often" backfire more than inspire.
10. Public speaking?
11. Worrying about what others would think and what would be embarrassing to do drains you.
12. You cannot show your full potential, although you know you can do better.
13. A shy person's favorite place to eat is somewhere far away from the center.
14. That's how the superpower of shy people emerges among friends: Invisibility.
15. Although it looks like girls like shy boys, that's not the truth.
16. Being shy is perceived as a problem by others
17. Maybe shy people are so great that they just hold themselves back, so others will feel better about themselves.