15 Words of Wisdom From Homer Simpson!
> 15 Words of Wisdom From Homer Simpson!
Homer Simpson has a unique perspective that changes the common beliefs. These 15 quotes by Homer will make you question your life.
1. “Lisa, Vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.”
2. "Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery numbers."
3. "You know, boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like a woman. You just have to read the manual and press the right buttons."
4. "Eh, everybody makes mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils!"
5. "Bart, with 10,000 dollars we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things, like... love!"
6. "Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is: never try."
7. "To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems."
8. "I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me Superman."
9. "If the Flintstones taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement!"
10. "Son, beer is not for you. Beer is for dads and children with fake IDs."
11. "Alright brain, I don't like you and you don't like me but let's just do this, and I can go back to killing you with beer."
12. "Marge, don’t discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel."
13. "I wish God were alive to see this!"
14. "If something is hard to do, then it's not worth doing."
15. "Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever...Thy will be done."