There are some people that can never stay calm in the face of injustice. They will sometimes even get involved as a passerby. It doesn't matter who it is for them, they can fight for animals or even for an ordinary object.
And here are 15 traits of such people:
1. They have a tough character. They mostly communicate with their gazes.
2. They are very proud and will never compromise their personality and principles.
3. They are good observers; they like looking around and following the actions of others, making something of them.
4. They like action and excitement. They sometimes create some incidents purely for their own fun.
5. They are very good at persuading and finding support.
6. They have anger-management issues.
7. And when they get furious, they might give reactions that they regret leter.
8. They are very protective and possessive of the people they love.
9. There is nobody that they would never want to be enemies with.
10. They can't take it when people who aren't better than them criticize them.
11. They try to come up with practical solutions when faced with a difficult situations and they keep their cool.
12. They will not only fight for themselves or the people they love, but also for a random person.
13. When they rise victorious from an injustice, they feel like the happiest person in the world because of the peace from having helped someone.
14. But if they don't succeed, it drives them crazy, and they won't let it go for a really long time.
15. And sometimes their good intentions are misunderstood and they retreat to their own shell.