The acclaimed writer Paulo Coelho has so many stories to share. Apart from his books, his interviews, statements and such give us a good perspective about the way the sees life. Here we have 15 lovely quotes from him to make you re-consider certain things in your life!
1. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
2. There are people who have never been defeated. They are the ones who never fought.
3. Never save the best for later. You don't know what tomorrow holds.
4. Leave to please others and everyone will love you, except yourself.
5. It doesn't matter what others think because that's what they will think, in any case.
6. You can sell your time but you can never buy it back.
7. There are people who love us but don't know how to show it.
8. The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
9. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
10. Life has many ways of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.
11. One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Now is the time.
12. If you only walk on sunny days you’ll never reach your destination.
13. A boat is safe in the harbor. But this is not the purpose of a boat.
14. Forgive but do not forget, or you will be hurt again. Forgiving changes the perspectives. Forgetting loses the lesson.
15. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So, when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.