It's been a centuries long, universal matter: what kind of a man we should date. Handsome, thoughtful, sexy, attractive, charismatic, romantic, etc. We have heard them all, but we are here to tell you the real deal. The man you should date is a man with confidence and self-esteem; and here is why:
1. They never suffocate, bore or pressure you.
2. They aren't jealous.
3. They don't have obsessions or worries. Their imagination is not that rich (!).
4. They teach you, they help you succeed, and they give.
5. They are helpful at home, fun on the street and a beast in the bed.
6. Every moment you spend with a confident man qualifies as quality time.
7. They don't question your past or try to monopolize your future.
8. They are careful when it comes to personal hygiene; they smell, look and live good!
9. They adapt to different environments well. They don't draw unwanted attention or behave erratically.
10. They don't embarrass you.
11. The more insecure a person is, the more masks they wear. Thus, if you have a confident man by your side, you also have a real and honest man.
12. They don't try to change or shape you according to their own wishes.
13. Such a man knows the difference between a discussion and a fight.
14. They are aware of their shortcomings. They welcome criticism.
15. And the sexual manifestations of self-esteem can be quite surprising and interesting.
Bonus- They shouldn't be mistaken with high-ego, arrogant and know-it-all men.