Celebrities are mostly under the spotlight and most of them rely on their looks to stay relevant and get jobs. We have compiled 15 celebrities and their incredible weight loss secrets!
P.S.: The fact that the below-mentioned methods have worked for those specific celebrities doesn't mean that it will have the same effect on you. Instead of following these blindly, you should pay a visit to your physician and get a full blood work done to better address your specific needs and body type and seek help from a professional dietitian.
1. Beyonce had to lose a lot of weight in a month before starring in Dreamgirls.
2. Penelope Cruz lost weight thanks to a diet she named "Chewing."
3. Jessica Alba, mother of Haven and Honor, did mean serious business to get rid of her baby weight.
4. Gwyneth Paltrow started a very intense diet and exercise program before filming Iron Man 2.
5. Miranda Kerr got rid of her baby weight thanks to her favorite sports: yoga.
6. Although her body seems quite cooperative when it comes to losing weight, she lost 24 pounds in only 3 weeks!
7. Adriana Lima, who ended up looking fitter after giving birth than before, only drinks protein shakes starting 9 days before the show.
8. Anna Hathaway, who generally doesn't resort to diets, lost weight before shooting the movie Les Misérables by eating only two plates of oatmeal per day.
9. Christina Aguilera lost an incredible amount of weight thanks to the "Color Diet."
10. Jessica Simpson's secret is pretty simple: walking.
11. Megan Fox's secret to weight loss is kinda gross. Every morning on empty stomach, she drinks a glass of apple vinegar, honey, and water.
12. Kim Kardashian, who went from 191 pounds to 127, strictly follows the Atkins diet.
13. Madonna's fit body doesn't seem to be affected by all the years that have passed. The secret is simple: exercising.
14. The method for the successful actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar, is a bit too much and partially unhealthy.
15. The secret of Victoria Beckham, who keeps her figure despite having given birth to four children, is the Five Hands diet.