Here’s yet another random facts list to make you the smart-ass guy/gal at parties. Some weird history, some fascinating science, and some crazy coincidences, all for you to use to brag about your intellect here and there!
1. Women find men who have bellies less attractive.
2. A new relationship is most likely to end between the first 3 to 5 months.
3. We do actually look more attractive when wearing sunglasses.
4. Men are more likely to pair up with women whose bone structure is similar to their own mothers.
5. Unfaithful men have lower IQs.
6. Under the Pope's new offer, those who follow the week's events on the Twitter feed can get a speedier transit through purgatory, hopefully on the way to heaven.
7. "Librocubicularist" is a person who reads in bed.
8. Airbags carry the risk of injuring or killing short people.
9. Big tech companies are not always success stories. Microsoft wanted to buy Yahoo for $44 billion in 2008, but Yahoo didn’t want to sell. In 2016, the same Yahoo was sold for only $4.8 billion.
10. We are taller in the morning.
11. The sun burns 680 million tons of hydrogen per second.
12. Oral sex was illegal in Canada until 1969.
13. Roman emperor Claudius was seen as a bit weird in his era since he was interested only in women.
14. Leonardo da Vinci could draw forward with one hand while writing backward with the other; producing a mirror-image script.