Phobias - we all have them - even celebrities have them. Naturally, the very nature of being a full-time celebrity means you can't just have any old phobias, however. Leave the arachnophobia and agoraphobia to us civilians and check out who has a fear of butterflies, clowns, and algae.
1. Rihanna, known for her bold style and attitude in the world of magazine, is afraid of encountering sea creatures!
2. Kendall Jenner's modeling career means she often has to wear lots of different fabrics with unusual textures and patterns. So we're thinking that doesn't bode too well with her phobia...
3. Scarlett Johansson is very scared of cockroaches!
4. Tobey Maguire's fears, who came into our lives with 'Spider-Man' series, will shock you!
5. Madonna's phobia is the only force of nature mightier than herself
6. Pamela Anderson's phobia is quite interesting.
7. When Adele was 9 years old, she came across a thief seagull while eating ice cream with her friends.
8. Nicole Kidman is terrified of butterflies.
9. Johnny Depp, the sexiest pirate in the world, doesn't like clowns!
10. Jennifer Aniston, who has to fly most of her life, is afraid of heights!
11. Leonardo DiCaprio is afraid of staying in enclosed spaces.
12. Uma Thurman is also afraid of staying in enclosed spaces.
13. Justin Timberlake's fears are quite common.
14. Keanu Reeves has been afraid of the dark since childhood.