13 Very Interesting Facts About Lips!
> 13 Very Interesting Facts About Lips!
Eating, talking, kissing, mimicking... These all become possible with the help of our lips. Here are some interesting and mind-blowing facts about lips that you've never heard before!👄
1. Lips are 100 times more sensitive than your finger tips.
2. The lips dry so fast because there are no sweat glands around the area.
3. Everyone's lip mark is unique.
4. The lips seem pink due to the blood veins in them.
5. Men tend to suffer from mouth cancer more than women.
6. Our lips lose their plumpness over the years.
7. The ability to whistle is related to the ''orbicularis oris'' muscle around your upper lip.
8. According to a Scottish psychologist, women who have lip tubercules are more successful in having vaginal orgasms.
9. Science claims that kissing allows a biological information exchange and lets you take in the pheromones of your partner.
10. In some cultures around the world, women have to cover their lips. It is because lips are considered to be sexual organs.
11. According to some sociologists, red lips are easily associated with vaginas
12. Lips can be paralyzed as well.
13. Lips are the only body part that is created inside the body and has extensions outside.