There are some people who can't help but act like the whole world and all that comes with it were created for them. They don't care about the tomorrow. They are irresponsibly living only in the here and now. Surprisingly, they try to rationalize their meaningless behavior. Let's take a closer look:
1. What they say one day ago and one day later contradict.
2. They are loudly and excessively impressed by any random thing they hear or see for the first time.
3. They throw childish tantrums to get what they want.
4. They don't care if the conditions are suitable or not. They just have to get what they want.
5. Once they reach their goal, they go through a short phase of celebration and happiness.
6. And while you are getting ready to congratulate them, their happiness fades away.
7. They are highly persuasive, but barely loyal.
8. They let people down, be it at work or in their private life. They don't keep their promises.
9. They never admit they are wrong. They think that they have the right to do whatever they want.
10. When you try to explain to them what it is they do wrong, they become furious and start hitting below the belt.
11. They love confusing those who know what they want in life.
12. Instead of specializing in one topic, they jump from one thing to another and think they never fail.
13. They disturb the natural flow and don't even realize they make everybody else's life harder.