There are some people who can't help but act like the whole world and all that comes with it were created for them. They don't care about the tomorrow. They are irresponsibly living only in the here and now. Surprisingly, they try to rationalize their meaningless behavior. Let's take a closer look:
1. What they say one day ago and one day later contradict.
2. They are loudly and excessively impressed by any random thing they hear or see for the first time.
Are they just trying to attract attention? 🤔
3. They throw childish tantrums to get what they want.
Spoiled brat is loading. 😬
4. They don't care if the conditions are suitable or not. They just have to get what they want.
And they don't always know what they want. 😑
5. Once they reach their goal, they go through a short phase of celebration and happiness.
6. And while you are getting ready to congratulate them, their happiness fades away.
Weren't you almost dying for that thing, like five minutes ago? 😠
7. They are highly persuasive, but barely loyal.
And in their eyes, their behavior is perfectly normal. That's how they first deceive themselves and then you. 😶
8. They let people down, be it at work or in their private life. They don't keep their promises.
9. They never admit they are wrong. They think that they have the right to do whatever they want.
And that's the problem, because they don't know what they want!😑
10. When you try to explain to them what it is they do wrong, they become furious and start hitting below the belt.
11. They love confusing those who know what they want in life.
Don't infect us with your indecisiveness.😐
12. Instead of specializing in one topic, they jump from one thing to another and think they never fail.
Just do whatever you do far away from me.😣
13. They disturb the natural flow and don't even realize they make everybody else's life harder.
To put it simply: let's say you need something at 5 o'clock. They take it with a great passion around 3 and just throw it to a corner around 6. That's how they f*ck up with the natural flow of things. 🤔