Makeup product user ages keeps falling, as girls in middle school starts to use real makeup. It is easier than ever for kids to find heavy make up products. Nowadays, even the hardest makeup applications can be easily learned by tutorials on the internet. Once it was a very different situation than today.
P.S.: Starting to use makeup products at very early ages can cause skin problems including early aging of skin later on.
1. Our first makeup palette.
2. First lipsticks.
3. The Good Old Days when we would use our mother or sister's lipsticks secretly.
4. Then we would apply the same red lipstick on our cheeks to look like Heidi.
5. We all tried to make a lipstick out of the red crayon we used in school.
6. There were also people who tried to use different colors of crayons as makeup.
7. The first product we used as we entered the real world of makeup.
8. Which created this sticky greasy look, like we just ate pizza.
9. We can't forget about these when we mention our first real lipsticks.
10. Our first powder.
11. If we ever forget the blue eyeshadow we put all over our lid, our mascaras should dry out.
12. We would try to paint our under eye with black pencil.
13. People with green or blue eyes would match their eyeshadow, eyeliner and even the mascara's color to their eyes. We would walk as one big eye.
14. Eyebrows used to be cool when they were super thin and arched.
15. The transparent mascaras we put on would make our lashes very stiff, almost turn them into bricks.
16. In the old days, french nails were a craft work only talented people could do. There were useless nail pencils for the untalented ones like us.
17. We always had shiny nails thanks to transparent nail polishes.
18. Glitter was irreplaceable for special occasions.
19. Hair mascaras that wouldn't show up on our hair, so were tried on our lashes instead. They would literally end up in the trash after a couple trials.
20. And the hair color sprays that would spray the dye really weirdly and make a big mess.
21. Legendary liquid hair gel.
22. The hair gel that promised us the celebrity out of bed hair style and smelled like bananas.
23. We successfully survived the golden age of hair gels.
24. The hair sprays which made our hair as hard as our nails.
25. Hair lightning formulas with daisies, oxygen, lemons and, of course, the sun!
26. Our first perfume!
27. The favorite perfume and deodorant brand of many.
28. Speaking of deodorant...
29. Then these came.
30. The first thing to pop in our minds about skin care.
Eventually, we will owe the old days to becoming the skin care and makeup pros we are today.