We've all either seen or heard of the American horror classics. Freddie, Jason, Leatherface, etc...Some of these characters are actually based on real serial killers and they're really, I mean really, terrifying. Even though they all have different reasons behind their sociopathic behavior, it all comes down to childhood experiences. Here we have 17 goofy pieces of advice based on movies! Do let us know if you managed to remember 'em!
1. Please pretty please love your kids...They end up seeking "love" in different ways...
2. Do ask an expert if you see your kid butchering a cat!
3. Send your 30 year old son away from home. He then ends up dressing people with your clothes and kills them!
4. Not that you would, don't talk about eating human flesh when you're near them!
5. If the other kids are bullying your boy, go to the school and sort it out asap. If not, he'll have his revenge in an ugly way!
6. Don't be fooled by his angelic acts. If all your neighbors are complaining about him, hear 'em out!
7. Stop with the over-complimenting. Most serial killers actually suffer from it!
8. Just fyi, wealth has an effect on it, too...
9. Teach your kid how to love themselves...Later on, this becomes a serious issue!
10. Teach them what personal space means so that they won't go messing with other people's lives.
11. If your kids have perverted friends, MOVE AWAY! Don't let them be together.
12. Don't buy weird toys...
13. Don't do stupid moves to make them laugh...
14. Be merciful, show them what mercy means. We're really suffering here!
15. If you didn't like the kid you've adopted, deal with it. Don't take them back!
16. If they keep getting fired, quickly find them something to do. Maybe open up a shop for them?
17. Never say never...All childhood memories have massive effects on our lives!