Kissing is a fun thing to do. Everybody likes kissing. It's the purest symbol of intense love and romance! However, there are still things you don't know about kissing and here are 17 of them...
1. You can burn 2 calories by kissing for a minute.
2. When two people are kissing, they exchange around 10 million to 1 billion bacteria.
3. Kissing a sick person is more hygienic than a handshake. A handshake could cause the flu to spread more than a kiss.
4. Kissing can cause rotten teeth.
5. Mothers who belong to the Manchurian Tribe suck their children's penises in public to express their love. According to their tradition, kissing on the lips has a sexual meaning and they avoid kissing.
6. The longest kiss on this earth took 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
7. Philematology means the science of kissing.
8. "Cataglottism" is the scientific name of the French kiss.
9. A 1927 dated movie "Wings" is the first movie that showed two male actors kiss each other.
10. An ordinary person spends 2 weeks of their life kissing.
11. Two thirds of people tilt their heads to right when they are kissing.
12. According to Nevada State Law, kissing a person with a moustache is illegal!
13. An average British teenager experience their first kiss at the age of 15.
14. Though kissing is considered to be a romantic gesture, only less than half of the cultures accept kissing as a romantic act.
15. Kissing a baby over the ear can cause a permanent hearing loss.
16. "How can I be a good kisser?" is the most watched self-education video on YouTube.
17. On an average kiss, 34 face muscles and 112 postural (muscles that are related to posture) muscles are activated!