There's no reason to hide. Everybody knows you do it! Your parents did it, their parents did it, your best friend is doing it, I mean everyone is doing it! Yet little is known on the subject. In this list, we put together 16 things you may not know about sex and what happens in your body during intercourse. Let's get educated people!
1. An average vagina has a length of 3 to 4 inches.
2. Every sex you have increases your chances of having sex with your next partner.
3. The birth control pills used to avoid having children lower libido and reduce your interest in sex.
4. Sex is the most important medication for headaches.
5. Women can become pregnant within 5 to 8 days after having sex.
6. Wearing high-heeled shoes reduces the chances of women having orgasms.
7. Sex is a beauty treatment.
8. Women find serious men more attractive while men find smiling ones.
9. Women basically have 3 erogenous zones.
10. Having lots of sex opens blocked noses.
11. Making love in soft and loose states makes it less likely to be deeply irritated and to suffer from skin stains.
12. The Kinsey Institute survey found that the average age for the first sexual intercourse among men was 16.9 and women was 17.4.
13. The largest cell in the human body is a woman's egg. The smallest cell in the human body is the sperm cell.
14. In the first three months of pregnancy, the most common things women see in their dreams are frogs, worms, and potted plants.
15. Not only women but also men fake having orgasms.
16. There is an extreme variety in vaginal structures.