1. The origin of the word avocado comes from the Aztecs. It literally means testicles...
2. The word "orchid" is originated from the ancient Greek word "orkhis." As you can guess, Orkhis means testicles.
3. Testicle is originally a Latin word and it means "witness." In Pagan tradition, men hold other men's testicles when they have to swear an oath. This way, testicles have beared witness to the power and promise of the man.
Interesting, eh? 😁😂
4. Some men cut their left testicles to have male children around the Middle Ages.
5. Testicles can grow as much as twice as big during intercourse.
6. Testicles can create around 200 million sperm each day!
7. The left testicle is usually larger than the right testicle.
8. The Roman Catholic Church didn't allow women to sing in their church choirs. They managed to uphold this tradition for over 300 years. The reason behind this decision is as follows:
9. Another weirdness from the Catholic Church: There is an interesting chair exhibited in the Vatican Museum that is called "sedia stercoraria." This potty like chair served an unusual purpose:
10. There are several theories about why men have testicles as external organs.
11. Lymphedema can cause testicles to grow to terrifying sizes.
12. Between the 16th and 18th centuries, Canadian women used beaver testicles as a birth control technique. These women drank beaver testicles with either alcohol or tea.