A passenger plane which was flying from Bolivia to Colombia has crashed with 72 passengers and 9 crew members. The plane was carrying players from the Chapecoense football team. It is believed that the plane crashed due to an electrical outage in the system. Colombian police claim that 5 people survived the plane crash while 76 others lost their lives. The Brazilian government declared national mourning for 3 consecutive days.
What's left behind is nothing but absolute sorrow, sadness, and pain...
An RJ85 of LAMIA Airlines crashed when it was flying from Bolivia to Colombia while carrying 81 people on board.
4. The plane was carrying the members of the Brazilian team Chapecoense who were expected to play against Atletico Nacional.
The team was flying for their match for the Copa Sudamericana final.
5. Last shots of Chapecoense before boarding on the plane...
7. Conmebol explained that they temporarily ceased all of their activities due to the devastating accident.
9. Colombian medical respondents claimed that there are survivors from the plane crash and they carried these people to the hospitals.
12. Rescue team searching for survivors:
Although not officially announced, it is believed that survivors include names such as Alan Ruschel, Marcos Danilo, and Jackson Follmann.