23 Cringeworthy Things You’ll Get Only If You Met Your BFF When You Were Teenagers!
News > 23 Cringeworthy Things You’ll Get Only If You Met Your BFF When You Were Teenagers!
If you met your best friend before you were 16, you know how it feels to share your most cringeworthy memories with another person. Yes, it feels great, and you would die for going back to being 15 again! Here are 23 things that you’ll only get if you’ve spent a lifetime with your BFF.
Source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/thi... 1. You both have enough embarrassing old photos of each other for a lifetime's worth of blackmail.
2. And you have a load of secrets that can never see the light of day.
It's why you'll be friends forever.
3. You basically speak in a secret language because you have so many in-jokes.
4. Half of your conversations involve telling cringe worthy anecdotes from when you were younger.
5. And if one of you doesn't remember something, the other one gets very offended.
'How dare you not have committed every detail of our relationship to memory.'
6. You never have to hold your tongue when you're together; you can say exactly what you mean.
Which means if one of you asks if you need to wash your hair, the answer is usually yes.
7. And you can tease each other as much as you like and know you'll still be friends.
Pretty much your favorite game is pointing at ugly things and saying, 'That's you.'
8. But they also know how to give the perfect compliment to make you feel your very best.
'OK your hair is a little greasy, but you have such good bone structure you could pull off anything.' 9. You have no boundaries with each other, and they are always your number one amateur doctor.
10. You never have to hold your farts in around them.
11. One of you peeing is never a reason to stop a conversation.
13. You are 100% happy just sitting in silence together, or having fun looking at your phones in the same room.
Once you've spent so much time together nothing is awkward.
14. You know every detail about each other's sex lives.
You could probably list everyone they've snogged in order from age 15–19.
15. At first you were super jealous of all their new work or university friends.
But then you met them and realized your best friend has excellent taste in friends.
16. You are practically part of their family because you spent so much time at their house growing up. 17. You can make each other get the giggles more than anyone else.
18. If one of you moves away for a while it doesn't actually affect your friendship.
It's super sad, but you'll still keep in constant contact and be just as ~emotionally~ close.
19. And when you're finally together again, it's like nothing has changed.
20. When people tell you to keep something secret you assume your best friend doesn't count.
22. You've been through all the weird, awkward teenage phases together.
23. And you can't wait to be old ladies together.