You know how men complain about how women's clothing has so much variety all the time. Well yes, that’s true and awesome. But it’s not anywhere near as practical as men’s clothing, that’s for sure. Here are fake pockets, inconsistent sizing, and many other infuriating things about women’s clothing that drive us insane!
1. Finding something cute from a distance but seeing upon closer inspection that it has a random slogan on it.
2. Everything being backless.
3. Or have bits cut out on the sides.
4. Thinking you've found a nice top but it's actually a bodysuit.
5. Fake pockets on jeans. 😒👖
6. An otherwise nice piece of clothing that's ruined with an "extra element."
7. Cold-shoulder jumpers that defeat the purpose of keeping you warm.
8. Also, cropped ones.
9. White t-shirts that are usually borderline transparent.
10. Sizing being inconsistent across every shop, and even in the same shop. 😫
11. Bodycon skirts constantly riding up.
12. A perfectly nice top getting the "distressed" treatment.
13. Shorts either being "short shorts" or down to your knees, with no medium length in between.
14. Clothes that are only sold in these four sizes.
15. Jumpers that are incredibly thin and so kind of pointless.
16. Changing rooms in shops having terrible lighting that puts you off buying anything at all.
17. And the biggest injustice of all: women's jackets pretty much never having inside pockets.