14 Interesting Facts About Women's Bodies Even Women Don't Know
News > 14 Interesting Facts About Women's Bodies Even Women Don't Know
The female body has always preserved its mystery until this day and will continue to do so in the future. Fortunately, scientific research allows many things to be discovered. We have compiled 14 facts from the BrightSide about the female body that you have not heard before. Just when men thought they knew women. Every day we learn something new!
Source: https://brightside.me/wonder-curiosit... 1. Women's hearts beat faster than men's.
2. Women burn fat more slowly than men, at around 50 kcal a day.
3. Women have a stronger immunity.
4. The diameter of a female's hair is two times smaller than men's.
5. Women have more sweet receptors on their tongues than men.
6. Women have more nerve receptors. So they experience stronger pain.
7. Women can distinguish between colors better than men, as chromatic sensitivity is directly connected to the X-chromosome.
8. Women blink twice as much as men.
9. Women's skin is 10 times more sensitive than men's.
10. Women are genetically more flexible than men.
11. Women can detect high-frequency sounds much better than men.
12. 30% of women experience a craving for inedible things during pregnancy.
13. Women cry on average 30 to 64 times a year, whereas men cry just 6 to 17 times.
14. A woman's sense of smell is better than a man's from birth.