The capacity of the human brain to store information is beyond imagination, which is why we have decided that everything we learn broadens the mind and if we are able to store endless information, we thought we should know things we don't have to. Here are 25 facts we've gathered that are really useless to know:
1. Our eyes are the same size all our lives, but our noses and ears never stop growing.
2. Cat's urine glows under black light.
3. No new animal species has been tamed in the last 4,000 years.
4. We are born without kneecaps. Kneecaps develop when we are 2-6 years old.
5. In the Great Fire of London in 1666, half of the city was burned down to its ashes, but only 6 were injured.
6. Only 1 out of 2 billion people live up to 116 years old.
7. When frogs throw up, their stomachs come out of their mouths. After cleaning it with their frontal legs, they swallow their stomach back again.
8. Ostriches have bigger eyes than brains.
9. If birds were sent to space they would die in a short time because birds need gravitational pull to swallow their food.
10. If both sides are official blood donors, it is legal in Paraguay to have a duel.
11. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
12. The capital letters YKK on most zippers come from the company name Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha.
13. -40 Celsius and -40 Fahrenheit represent the same temperature.
14. The chance of a coconut falling on you and killing you is higher than a shark killing you in the world.
15. Ants don't live in places like Iceland, Antarctica and Greenland.
16. They use fish scale in the making of most lipsticks.
17. They don't put clocks in the Casinos in Las Vegas on purpose.
18. The money Michael Jordan gets from Nike in a year is more than all the factory workers earn a year from Nike in Malaysia.
19. Most car horns give the ''Fa'' sound.
20. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
21. Our stomachs produce a new mucus layer every two weeks becuase if it doesn't, our stomach can digest itself.
22. Pigs have 30 minute orgasms.
23. More Monopoly money is produced than real money world wide every year.
24. 1 in 4 of all the bones in our body are in our feet.
25. 10% of the Russian government's income comes from vodka sales.