1. "I walked into the house and thought, I should check the answering machine. I then stood in the kitchen trying to remember where the answering machine was until I realized I haven't had an answering machine in over 12 years."
2. "I couldn't get the microwave to work — I kept pushing the start button but it wouldn't turn on. When I started crying my husband walked over, closed the microwave door, and hit start. It worked."
3. "I was running the register at work and tried to swipe a $20 bill through the credit card machine. I then stood there looking at it like 'Why isn't this working?'"
4. "I packed my hubbie's lunch in the morning, then at lunchtime got a photo from him of his sandwich with nothing in it! Just two pieces of bread."
5. "I filled my car with gas and drove off. Moments later I was down the road when a police car pulled me over. I still had the cash in my hand. The officer was nice enough to take it back to the gas station for me."
6. "I tried to unlock the front door of my apartment with my car key's unlock button. I also dialed a phone number into the microwave."
7. "I tried to text my cat and tell him I missed him. I started crying when Crookshanks wasn't in my contact list."
8. "I asked my sister how much a $50 gift card would cost to buy."
9. "I never told anyone in my family I did it."
10. "I left the TV remote in the freezer…twice. Lost it for days at each time."
11. "I was filling out pre-admittance forms for the hospital and completely forgot how old I was. I couldn’t remember the year I was born or anything. Fortunately, my doctor's office happened to call and I asked the nurse my age."
12. "I went to the toilet, tried to flush it by flicking the light switch on and off, then complained when it wouldn’t flush. I was there for a good five minutes."
13. "I completely forgot the word 'nose' and proceeded to say, 'He has a spot on that thing between his eyes.'"
14. "I couldn't remember the word 'hand.' Called it an 'arm foot' for hours."
15. "I was trying to cook eggs in the pan but nothing was happening. I finally realized the stove wasn’t on. I'd been watching raw eggs for 10 minutes."
16. "By the time I gave birth there were easily seven unopened jars of peanut butter in the pantry because I could never remember if we had any or not when I was grocery shopping."
17. "I used hand soap instead of dishwasher detergent in the dishwasher. This photo was the result."
18. "I was attempting to take my prenatal vitamins, but instead of pouring out the vitamins, I poured my water bottle on my hand. Then I cried for 10 minutes."
19. "I had a 9-month-old son the second time I was pregnant..."