Every woman knows that treating yourself makes you feel soooo good but it takes soooo much time. For those girls who don't like to get out of bed early to shape their hair or simply don't have the motivation to put work into it but wants a change in their hair, this list is for you. Here are 22 easy breezy hairstyles you can accomplish in less than 5 minutes. Enjoy!
1. Split your hair in the middle, knot, twist and secure it with bobby pins.
2. For express curls, put your hair in a ponytail, split it in two, and curl both sides.
3. For a better looking ponytail, use two bobby pins in the back of the ponytail.
4. Or for a voluminous ponytail, make a ponytail with half of your hair first, secure it with a hair tie, brush it, then make a ponytail with all of your hair including the first one.
5. Roll your hair up into a hair band for an easy look that looks like you put time into it.
6. Or you can twist and tuck your hair into a hairband to cover it.
7. Twist your hair into a bun and tuck the side of the bun under, to get a hair bun without hairties.
8. If your hair is dirty, you can make a messy bun which will work better on dirty and greasy hair.
9. You can do this hairstyle by twisting and bobbypinning your hair twice.
10. You can make your ponytail look fuller by placing a hair clip in the middle of it.
11. You can do this easy twisty bun in a minute.
12. You can do a half dutch braid and pin it to get this gorgeous look.
13. You can use spin pins to secure your bun for it to stay longer.
14. This easy classic bun in couple minutes.
15. Knot your hair and secure it in the back with bobby pins for this messy ponytail.
16. You can also style your hair with big hair rollers like shown below.
17. Knot your hair twice and secure it with a lock of hair.
18. This easy hairstyle looks awesome!
19. Twist your hair and secure it for a quick bun!
20. If you want to be the Helen of modern times, this hairstyle is for you.
21. Make small ponytails along the same line, depending on how long and thick your hair is. Split the top of the ponytail in the middle, reverse the ponytail into the split. Put the ponytails in each other starting from the top. Don't forget to enjoy your cool hairdo.
22. Combine two braids with bobby pins and secure it with your hair at the end.
These hairstyles can be your savior, if you want to do something with your hair but you are too lazy to put time in it. Enjoy! 😉