We all love reading be it a Facebook post or a real book. However, book enthusiasts, better known as bookworms require extra attention and care on certain issues! Just write these down and be extra careful when you're around a book nerd!
1. "Isn't it difficult to carry that book wherever you go?"
2. "Why are you reading this old book?"
3. "This? I bought it because I liked its cover."
4. "No, of course I haven't read any of these. They look nice on the bookshelf."
5. "I thought the movie was better than the book."
6. "Carrying books around make me look smart."
7. "I think the books smell bad."
8. "Who needs books when you have the internet?"
9. "Eww, this is from a second hand shop."
10. "You can read that anytime - come and watch this video with us."
11. "Are you going to carry all of those books just for a weekend getaway?"
12. "Are you sure? I don't remember borrowing any books."
13. "I might have spilled some coffee on your book."
14. "That book was amazing. Thanks for lending it to me. I've underlined all my favorite parts. Cool, right?"
15. "Who is buying all those books?"
16. "Did you know they released the Game of Thrones books?"