Hurricane Matthew was deadly and destructive for Haiti. Later on, it traveled from the Caribbean to the United States and went really close to the coasts of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. The destruction it caused was huge, both physically and emotionally.
As serious hurricane warnings continued for the category 3 hurricane, we compiled images from Matthew, and they look pretty terrifying.
1. As we all know, the shape of the hurricane resembled a skull.
3. Matthew had the power to pull out even the biggest trees.
4. Spooky sky.
5. The hurricane left a lot of physical damage.
16. Dramatic time lapse shows hurricane Matthew slam...
17. This must be the image to sum up the overall situation...