According to scientists, Waardenburg Syndrome is caused by a genetic mutation. As a result of this situation, African-American children can have deep blue eyes. This situation is considered to be a disease, as it is not common for African-American people to have blue eyes.
Although it is considered to be a disease, these children are creating a visually striking contrast. They also prove to us again that the world is full of mysteries that are waiting to be discovered.
Here are those miraculous children:
1. It can be said that Waardenburg Syndrome is vary rare. Only 1 out of 40,000 people have it
2. This Haitian girl's blue eyes are a miracle!
3. A young African boy with blue eyes
4. Waardenburg Syndrome can be caused from the defects in structures arising from the neural crest.
5. As result, these big blue eyes appear.
6. This little fella is from Zimbabwe.
7. An African-American girl who has surprisingly blue eyes.
8. The most common features of this syndrome are defects in color pigments and nerve tissues.
9. Blue eyed boy from Papua New Guinea
10. This little Dominican fella with a sweet smile.
11. Waardenburg Syndrome is known to be a genetic disease. It is inherited from the parents.
12. However, neither of the parents have to be blue-eyed for this syndrome to occur.