Do you ever wonder about how things are made? Thanks to the internet we can find answers to all of our weird questions in a minute or so. We gathered up a list of GIFs explaining your wildest questions about how things work!
Have fun exploring!
***This article was originally published on Buzzfeed.
1. Keep an eye on the red cars:
2. Ever wondered how fluids flow down from your throat?
4. How popcorn pops!
5. This is how an ant walks:
6. How a door lock works:
7. How the inside of a body changes during pregnancy:
8. Dog drinking water in slow motion:
9. And here’s what that looks like in an X-ray:
10. How a zipper works:
11. How mozzarella is made?
12. So if you want to master parallel parking have a look at this:
13. Who knew that there's a machine actually making forks?
14. Macaroni paradise!
15. How about some fusilli?
16. This is how pasta shells are made!
17. Waffle cones are being made:
18. How ships get through the Panama Canal:
19. Here’s how paper clips are produced:
20. And this is how particles move on a wave:
21. Here’s how chicken wire is manufactured:
22. And here’s a machine making pretzels:
23. Might seem confusing but here’s how a sewing machine works:
24. Here’s what your Wi-Fi signal looks like spreading through the rooms:
25. And this is how hangers are made:
26. Ever wonder how the air nozzle on your bike tire works?
27. Here’s how Michael Jackson always managed to be such a smooth criminal: