Technology changes everyday. Nowadays, it's hard to imagine a day without going online. It might be hard to believe that the internet used to take minutes to connect or that huge cd players were carried around back then. These experiences probably won't mean anything for our children. It's time for some nostalgia!
1. Not being able to tell if the photos you took are okay.
2. Looking up things in real encyclopedias.
3. Listening to music from huge CD players.
4. Listening to all your songs in slow motion when your battery is about to die.
5. Blowing inside the Atari cassettes so that they work properly.
6. Putting the Atari into the freezer so that it could cool down.
7. Setting up a date with your friends, but not being able to inform them when it's cancelled.
8. Looking up phone numbers in the Yellow Pages.
9. Waiting for your favorite song to play on the radio and recording it to tape.
10. Rewinding a tape with the help of a pencil.
11. The satisfactory feeling when you put a tape into a VHS player.
12. Putting on floppy discs after you install a program on your computer.
13. Passing paper notes to your friend and worrying about getting caught by the teacher.
14. Answering the phone and not knowing who is calling.
15. Keep going online and offline on Messenger so that your crush can see you.
16. Waiting for internet to connect on 56k.
17. Listening to this while waiting for a connection.
18. Not being able to connect to the internet when someone is using the landline.