18 Downsides Of Being A Foodie On A Diet!
> 18 Downsides Of Being A Foodie On A Diet!
This one is for the all foodies around the world! You love eating but you immediately gain weight the moment you start eating. Then you go on a diet but you still want to eat badly. Ah, the pain...
1. You decided to start a diet after you saw yourself in the mirror this morning.
2. You begin to exercise on your own, but one should not expect too much.
3. You begin to look for snacks following your decision to go on a diet.
4. Your friends won't ever believe that you are on a diet.
5. Since they don't believe you, they won't respect your decision. They motivate you by buying your favorite cookies.
6. Whatever. I'm gonna eat this today and start the diet tomorrow.
7. When your friends ask you about your diet, you tell white lies.
8. "I'll spend extra hours in the gym after eating these fries!"
9. You postpone gym workouts until the gym gives up on you.
10. When you run out of excuses, you exercise for about 5 minutes.
11. You want to talk about food constantly, as if it is your EX.
12. You find yourself googling fudge cakes on the internet.
13. You've realized that you don't eat food to survive. You eat because you live for food.
14. Soon, you'll realize you can't stay away from the fridge. After all, it is your best friend.
15. You'll eventually accept the fact that you're not on a diet anymore. You'll start again next Monday!
16. You'll award yourself with your favorite burger before you start your diet next Monday.
17. This routine goes on and on and on... Until you decide to love yourself for who you are!
18. See you next Monday!